Monday, January 2, 2012

#35: "On A Plain"

So, it's been a while since I've posted on here.  I've been home for two weeks and completed a Christmas present for a friend, starring the ever loveable Ebichu, the house cleaning hamster (whom I own no copyright to).  I'm hoping to post pictures of that work up soon.  I couldn't post any online, for fear that my friend may see them before receiving the painting.

At the moment I'm working on a (or two?) commissioned piece, currently named [Untitled].  Here are pictures of the work in progress (both photos taken with an iPhone 4S):

There are two 2x4ft panels here.  I'm painting them together to
try and keep them in a "series," even though they will be displayed apart.
At this point, I just keep flipping the panels, letting the color drip to the center.
Keep checking the Facebook page:  www.facebook.com/boredomisoverrated/
I have been giving out free prints monthly and attending art shows regularly.  Also, the website has been fully updated and can be reached here:  www.boredomisoverrated.com

Stay inspired, creative, and most of all, dreaming!  ..and commission something.  ;]
Ciao, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment