Sunday, September 25, 2011

#34: "High Fidelity" : Part 2



So, as you can see, I was in a magazine of recent.  Brevard Live Magazine interviewed me for a short segment on upcoming artists.  An artist (Kelli Price) that also frequents the 321 shows with me was in it a couple issues before me.


-----
[Concept 3]
Unsure about it's completeness at this time.
Also, above is what I currently have completed of the painting version of [Concept 3].  I am unsure if I am finished or what I am going to name it.  As you might have noticed, most of my names revolve around music.  I may have to resolve to researching some Yoko Kanno songs in search of a proper name for this piece.

-----
Speaking of The 321 Local Rock Bar.   Below is my setup for the September 5th show.  Behind me is pallette I bought from a hardware store... they were not supposed to sell it to me, but did anyway.  :D

FAML Art Show @ The 321 Local Rock Bar
September 5th, 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment