Sunday, February 23, 2014

#42: So I made some videos...


I made a promo video last year one of Lomazzo's "Retro Cinemarama's" last year.  Thought I'd wipe off the digital cobwebs and upload it here.  I do not own the rights of "Welcome Home" (Coheed & Cambria) or "Supremacy" (Muse) and am not using the songs for sales purposes.



Here I have posted a short video that I made of my "box" at the Off Center Art Center (www.ocacoffcenterartcenter.com).  Sorry the awkwardness and format of the video; I made it on my iPhone and was having trouble fitting the whole box into the camera (there were other artist's boxes behind me).  I do happen to be co-owner of the music in this video, supplied by my band Fields of SaturnThank you to everyone who follows my work on Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, and in person.  :]

No comments:

Post a Comment