Tuesday, June 7, 2011

#29: "Breathe Again"

Hello internetworld,

It has been a long time.  It has been extremely difficult trying to build some sort of inspiration.  It shouldn't be hard considering I've been playing rockin' metal music with 12 Steps Away (though we need a BASSIST and DRUMMER; contact me if you know anyone).  For some reason though, I have been unable to really get my mind set on anything.

Until tonight.  

Tonight I went to the 321 Local Rock Bar (333 King St./ Cocoa, FL) and put a bunch of my stuff in the FAML Art Event.

(Better pictures to be added soon, I promise.)
This event was really awesome.  It had art like mine, art from (not to quote The Who), "my generation."  I traded the red samurai piece on the left ("I heard it's going so well") for another artists beautiful piece, sold the painting of the wrecked city at the top ("Untitled"), and bought a shirt from another artist.  The 321 Local Rock Bar does these shows the first Monday of every month and I can't wait to be at the next one!

2 comments:

  1. woot! that's awesome! congrats on the sell!!!!!!
    i want to do that sometime soon too if that's possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job and congrats, Case!

    ReplyDelete