Saturday, February 12, 2011

#21: Deadlines (Art and Music Day - March 18th)

I find that artwork that is "due" or is required of me, is harder to make. At the moment, I am working on a "poster" for Art and Music Day. I also have to make 2 t-shirt logos, a logo for this semester's play, Much Ado About Nothing, as well as other random things.

I enjoy making these things, but have much difficulty starting them. I also find, that I am much more prone to doing a "required" piece when I am working on an "unrequired" or "fun" piece.

What do you think, interwebz peoples?

Poster/Advertisement for "Art and Music Day" - Florida Tech Campus, March 18th : 7pm-10pm


-Work In Progress-

1 comment:

  1. It is always harder to do "required" work because it takes out part of the vital definition of art: spontaneous self expression. I can't count the number if times I've had a deadline project that I needed to work on but I ended up with 3 or for "fun" pieces instead. :) Very good work so far, it will be epic when finished.

    ReplyDelete