Monday, February 21, 2011

#25: Deadlines Pt. 4: "Venice Queen"

Update (2/23/11):

HD Version of "Art and Music Day Advertisement":


Finished Poster Format:


-----
I have a lot of work to do, both on here and in real life.  On here, I have several album reviews that need to be done as well as some PR work for friends (not that a million people are reading this).  In non-interwebz world, I need to create t-shirts, advertisements, learn songs, etc. 

However, on the top of the priority list was this, the Art and Music Day Poster Advertisement (title-ing will be done digitally when I get a decent picture, hopefully by my friend Michael).  Here is the finished work; for some reason, the ink in the picture gives it a glare when I use flash.

Copyright Casey Gardner (C) 2011.    Pencil, Ink, Acrylic, Pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment